She's a Real Mother

Mutha's got eyes in the back of her head.

Friday, January 16, 2009

What's Ann Coulter Doing on Tuesday?

Oh I just hate her -- and I have made that clear before. I also encouraged anyone who was game to spread the rumor that she was a drag queen. I can honestly say that I took a break after that. I ignored her. Then, right after the election last November, I heard the news that Ms. Coulter's jaw was broken and had been wired shut. My imagination ran wild -- who finally popped her one right in the mouth? The mind reels at the number of possible suspects.
But she's back and the gums are a-flappin. Her latest? That all successful blacks are successful only because of their playing of the "race card." That the world would be better with no Jews. I wish I were kidding -- or exaggerating -- but no, this is what Ann has to share. This is of course alongside her claim that all teachers are closet pedophiles, that all liberals are terrorist sympathisers. As frustrated as I am with her -- I am more frustrated with the majority of people who interview her. Jesus! Who is going to take her down!!?? Why has no one pointed out that she is constantly playing on the fact that she is a woman and legging blonds should simply be allowed to get away with more. If not, then why the hell is she constantly wearing little black cocktail dresses with plunging necklines? Even first thing in the morning on the Today show! Did she dress that way because slamming the 9/11 widows, telling them to shut up and take the money, was a blacktie affair?
As I feel my blood pressure start to rise -- I remind myself of the reason I finally settled on regarding what happened to Coulter's jaw: She found out Obama won and the mofo unhinged on its own.
And that makes me feel a whole lot better.

10 Comments:

At 1:38 PM, Blogger Doug The Una said...

The good news is she believes in hell.

 
At 9:39 PM, Blogger Here I Stand said...

MJ, you know that I am basically a Conservative at heart. With that said why let Ann Coulter bother you at all? Who is even listening to her? I don't need her to tell me how to think, just like I never needed Rush Limbaugh to tell me how to think.

Those two are bombastic and out to sell books or whatever to make money. They pale in comparison to the late great William F. Buckley who could not only be engaging but challenged everyone to think on a more civil plain.

Ann Coulter won't even be a pimple on the ass of American history.

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger Mutha said...

Doug: The good news is hell believes in her.

HIS: See -- I try!! I took a big fat break from her all together -- but then I heard about the jaw thing and then had to look it up -- and then, wouldn't you know it, tripped over her comment about the world be better off with no Jews. *sigh* there went my blood pressure. And I agree that Buckley was a great debater -- which is the style of political conversation I was coached in at the dinner table every night growing up. So, I can appreciate that -- although I think he was civil/passive agressive/snotty. I just wish the pimple could get removed a little quicker, that's all.

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger Clowncar said...

Coulter is an entertainer, not a political thinker. If there was money to be made pandering to dogs, she'd be a cat-basher.

Buckley was old school. I loved that guy.

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger Mutha said...

clowncar: That observation would go down easier if she was actually entertaining -- and/or was seen before a more appropriate backdrop -- like Hollywood Squares.

 
At 6:47 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I throw up a little bit in my mouth whenever I see her.

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger Mutha said...

Yes indeed C-Girl.So does God.

 
At 10:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's funny how all you idiot liberals seem to think she's a baphoon. She tells it like it is. You hate her just becuase she's a conservative and a good looking woman and has a mind. She shouldn't take crap from the likes of you either. What accomplshments have you made? None. Just some stupid hateful comments on a nothing blog that only others like you will agree on. Oh, by the way, Obamas still your hero? Hahahahaha what a laughing stock! The only problem, he's making one out of the US too in the process. He's an ass. And so are you.

 
At 10:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh and by the way .....Mutha.....how do you like your come up-ins? Rare, or well done? It's being served up by Scott Brown......So much for your Blue State. Kennedey's seat....ha! You libs can kiss my republican ass.

 
At 11:10 PM, Blogger Clowncar said...

It's spelled buffoon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home