She's a Real Mother

Mutha's got eyes in the back of her head.

Friday, December 01, 2006

Happy Bloggaversary To ME!


I started my blog a year ago today, so it feels like there should be a bit of a party.

It does feel kind of exciting to be able to say I have carried on for a year, had fun, and met some interesting folks at this cyber cocktail party.
This weekend I will repost a couple of very early offerings that I know for a fact no one has ever read. Okay, Doug read some of them when he was writing my blurb for the Wednesday I posted on Waking Ambrose. But I think we are all in agreement that there are not many dawgs like Doug.

So grab a plastic hat (the green one is mine) and a handful of silvery streamers. The beer is on me.

12 Comments:

At 4:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Bloggaversary, Mutha! May the words (and the beer) keep flowing!

 
At 6:47 PM, Blogger Mutha said...

Al you are so generous -- thanks! Now pass me the bottle opener

 
At 9:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Blogday. They say if you make it through your first year, it will last forever.

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger Indeterminacy said...

Happy One Year of Blogging! You have now reached the stage of longevity. If you can hold out one year, you can stick it out for ten.

I'll have a root beer, if you please. I miss that in Europe. No one has heard of root beer here.

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger Mutha said...

Thanks Goldennib -- and I think it is encouraging that I just got the hang of posting pictures.

YEY it's INDY! Root beer is so yummy, as is Birch beer -- which is more of a Pennsylvania Dutch thing. It is so spicey that kids won't touch it.
And -- a special thanks to you because you were one of the first people to visit this blog and convince me that some of it might have been interesting.

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger TLP said...

Happy, happy! Did anyone speak for the RED hat? If not, I want it.

 
At 8:56 PM, Blogger Mutha said...

The red is all you TLP!
Thanks for coming on by!

 
At 9:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A belated happy bloggaversary!!! Very glad you're among us...here's to many, many, many more!

 
At 1:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Blogaversary Mutha! Same date as my daughter's birthday! I should have known.

The beer's on you, ya say? Well go change, we'll be here when you get back. :)

 
At 6:01 AM, Blogger Pod said...

happy days love! thanks for your lovley comment
i kiss you!

 
At 6:03 AM, Blogger Pod said...

ps. i look funny in hats, so do you mind if i just have a drink?

 
At 11:48 PM, Blogger Kyahgirl said...

Oh geez, I missed it by a week. But, I missed mine by a week too :-)

Happy Blogaversary Mutha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home